Sunday, October 17, 2010

Water is Life

My heart sometimes aches for Kenya, and especially for the Rendille and for Korr. Here is a video about the need in Northern Kenya. It is full of my friends, narrated by my pastor, and has an interview with Nick and Lynne, the missionaries I stayed with while I was in Kenya. It was so good to see their faces and hear Nick's voice.

Watch this video and enter in to the place and the people that have captured my heart!

Water is Life from AIM On-Field Media on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out this book! it can really come in handy! (http://fc431kzvvbxile2y20zd315axj.hop.clickbank.net/)

Eric said...

Whoever made that video did an excellent job!
I have a question about how it appears to like the white missionaries have come to save them, are they raising up local leaders amongst the local Rendille people and how long will they be dependent on the missionaries?