Monday, September 29, 2008

Speedy McSpeedersons!

HA!

I just got of the phone with Jim, the provincial contact for AIM. He was calling me because he was wondering where my application was (it's in the mail!). He got an email from head office today saying that they've got all the references for this girl named Hillary, but no application, and did HE know who this person was???

I asked my references on Thursday evening if they would fill in the forms for me, and by Friday afternoon, all three had emailed them off. I didn't even finish filling my application out till today!

They are FABULOUS!

And AIM? Also a Speedy McSpeederson. They may have already found me a placement! Before they've even got my application! (I'll fill you in when it's for sure!)

And the process continues...

No comments: