Friday, September 26, 2008

Notice anything different??? *UPDATED*

Click the pic to make it bigger and tell me what you see... (besides pure and total awesomeness!!!)



*UPDATE BELOW*

AND! Whaaaat? It even updates the language used to email notifications to my inbox! LOVIN' IT! (of course, I'm at work o nlunch, and facebook is blocked, so I can't see what seeeeexxxyyyyy picture she's talking about! I think I'm scared! (And if you're a FB friend and get to it first, don't tell me... I don't think I want to know! ha!)



To pirate-ify your Facebook, do a search for "Translations," add the application, then choose "English (Pirate)" from the drop down menu (it's quite a ways down).

Arrrrr, me mateys!

Yeah. That's all I got. It's friday. I'm pooped.

4 comments:

Jean said...

how did you change the wording? How fun!!

sarah cool said...

oh dear.


hahahaha!!!

Eric said...

I see you have a lot of messages in your inbox:-)

Another cool feature to add to Facebook is the auto-colorizer
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/3626

Katrina said...

I've always thought Facebook was lacking a certain...pirate-y-ness. Arrrsome!