Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Unintentional horn-tooting

Eek! I didn't mean to sound all "look how awesome I am" in that last post. I picked the excerpts cause they made me laugh (ie. I got an A+ in "yell???" ... well, after today, I can see that. I yelled at my kdis today. I told them their listening today was terrible. It was.) and cause they're just fun exapmles of kid's writing. Oh well, they're there. They're fun. They weren't the point of the post, but I got carried away.

Ha! Also. ("Carried away" reminded me...) I saw Sex and the City on the weekend. Any of you seen it? What did you think?

Hmmm... I had McDonald's for dinner. Booo. My tummy hurts. But I'm prepping for a sub and cleaning up and posting partly to procrastinate and partly to satisfy Melissa's demands for MORE! POSTS! So I can't go home yet. Seriously. I need to set up a cot.

The janitors pretty much hate me.

Report cards. I DON'T WANNA!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Woo hoo! A post! :)

Hey, I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss your NaBloPoMoing!

I also wanted to remind you that the theme for this month is "Home. -As in GO THERE ;)

I hope you get to soon.

anne said...

Ugh on McDs. :) I hear how your tummy feels!

sarah cool said...

Excuse me... 1) you ARE awesome. So there.

2) saw SATC, loved it! seeing it again saturday night. :)

Katrina said...

Yeah, I think you're awesome, too. So no worries!

And I am probably the only woman in the North American continent who doesn't watch SATC, but I've heard a lot of people say it was good.