Saturday, May 31, 2008

Let the writing commence!

"NaBloPoMo: Not just in November anymore!"

NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) has gotten so popular that it now runs year round. Every month there is a theme and bloggers sign up - committing to post every day for a month with something along the lines of that theme. I figure, I post almost every day anyway, so why not?

I haven't done it since the "official" one in November (which is now no longer official) but I really liked June's theme:

Home
The theme for June blogging is home. Whatever home means to you: a place where you keep all your stuff, the place you came from, a place you dream of creating, or something you hold in your heart.


Like the saying goes, "Home is where the heart is." So in addition to posts directly related to my home - the one I am from, the one I live in, the one I dream of having - I plan on writing about things and about people that are close to my heart. It'll be a gran ol' mish mash, if you will. So saddle up! Here goes!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ok THAT'S why I'm so far behind! LOL! Well, that and my just being behind! I don't know if I'll get all caught up today, but I'm trying :)