Friday, May 02, 2008

Commenting

The change to private for my blogeroonie here is requiring a few adjustments (one being that ME NO LIKEY!). Another is in commenting. If you have a google/blogger account, just email me with the email associated with it and I'll send you an invite under your own account. Then you can comment and it shows up as you.

If you're using the account *I* created, I just realized there's no way of knowing who you are cause there are multiple users. You may like it that way. No problemo. But if you don't want your name to show up as "Invited Reader," then just under the comment box, choose the "Name/URL" button and you can enter your name and (surprise!) your URL if you have one.

Voila? Voila!

2 comments:

Karen said...

just checking.....i think it worked! :)

Melissa said...

I figured I'd post this here since it's a technical-probably-related-to-going-private kind of thing. Or at least probably related to trying to hide stuff from "whomever."

Do you realize that your blogrolls no longer work? The expandable lists on the left?