Monday, March 10, 2008

Friday can not come soon enough

I'm ready. The kids are ready. Even the cherry blossoms, crocusses, and tulips are ready. It's time for spring. More specifically, it's time for spring BREAK. Ho-lee. I'm hangin' in there by a thread, I tell ya. The kids are nutty, I'm overtired and out of patience, and everyone's getting on everyone's nerves. Last week was IN-SANE, and this week's shaping up to be the same. Good thing it's chocolate sale time and I can hoover back a box of chocoalte covered almonds or minty meltaways after school every day. (Um, did I just admit that? Yes, Yes, I believe I did.)

Three and a half more days.

I! Can! Do! It!

I hope...

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Yes! You! Can!

Hang in there, Hillary! (And kids!)

Shan said...

I feel for you teach! After school yesterday my kids were all (I only have two but it felt like a gaggle) running around smashing into each other and demanding my undivided attention while they could barely slow down long enough to get it. They've got a fever....and the only answer is SPRING BREAK '08 BABY! Rest up girl!

Jean said...

You can dooooo iiiiiiiiitt!!!!!
Just eat more chocolate...oh wait...ummm....drink more coffee? :)

Hillary said...

JEAN! I already hoovered another entire box of chocolate almonds today!!!! GAK!

Anonymous said...

I hope you survive long enough to see us at Easter time! :)
Let us know if you have a day you're not too busy...
(We'll be in town from the night of 19th to the 24th...)