Friday, November 02, 2007

How to have an awesome day

Step one: Go to a professional development conference that is totally inspiring and get some renewed enthusiasm and refreshed sense of purpose, and be delighted with a musical group that pretty much solidifies the desire to go to Africa. Soon.

Step two: Go back to work and put on the new CD of said musical group and clean the heck out of your classroom. Clean and uncluttered (ok, LESS cluttered) is SUCH a good feeling.

Step three: Take not one, but TWO hours of dance classes. (Rhonda! I missed you there!)

Step four: Head out with some friends to a coffee house to see two friends play a gig. Tap your foot, laugh, and enjoy the casual atmosphere.

Step five: Join said friends and other various cool people at a dessert house and have Belgian chocolate tea. Chocolate tea!

Step six: Arrive home to a warm, cozy house, do a wee bit 'o bloggin, and fall asleep.

Oh yes. This is livin'!

4 comments:

heather said...

sounds fabulous!

Unknown said...

Sure does sound like an awesome day! And I don't believe I've ever heard of Chocolate tea?! Might have to find me some of that....

Pixelation said...

Oh, gosh. I really wanted an awesome day, but I can't find any professional development conferences anywhere

karen said...

sounds like a good day to me!