Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh my poor feeties....

From 4pm Friday to 4pm Sunday, I spent 29 hours in dance workshops, watching competitions, and dancing. That's not counting lunch, that's not counting the 45 min nap I had to tak at 6:30 Saturday evening so that I wouldn't collapse, that's not counting sleep, what little there was of it. Twenty-nine hours of dance in fourty-eight hours.

My feet hurt. But I am on such a high right now! And it's not even over, because Kyle Redd, one of the pros, had so many requests for private lessons that he changed his flight to Wednesday morning and is doing lessons all of today and tomorrow, too. So I jumped on the "me too!" train and have a lesson with him this evening.

Squeeeee!


...... Aaaand, update to this, even before I published the post... my friend Jason needs a follower for HIS lesson tonight, so I'm going along to his lesson, too, immediately after mine. It's Jason's lesson, he just needs a body. So instead, I get TWO hours of lessons for the price of one.

Double squeeeeee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Lol! Have a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

29 hours?? and you're still able to hold yourself upright to post? and contemplate more dancing? you, my dear, are my new bionic woman kinda hero!

Hillary said...

heeheehee... truth be told, some friends and I went out after the lesson for drinks, and every somng we heard in the restaurant we jsut wanted to dance to... so we did! Right tehre in the restuarant. It's a sickness, I tell you! :)

Unknown said...

You're so funny!! Sounds like a blast--and you'd better start giving us lessons! When is the next time we'll see you then? :)

Kris said...

that is a LOT of dancing. Glad you had fun!