Monday, June 25, 2007

Speaking of Duct Tape...

Not only is the stuff good for feet, apparently you can make prom outfits with it, too. Check it out - there's a contest going on, and you can vote for the best outfit. The top ten finalists are up, in outfits and accessories made entirely from duct tape. My guess is it would be awfully HOT in those geddups! Amy from Eliza Jane is backing #3881 (well, her sister is, anyway! ;) ). Check 'em out, and prepare to be amazed. The things people come up with...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is unreal. I can't believe you can DO that with duct tape!! All the patterns and stuff too!

Unreal...

Self-Proclaimed Supermom said...

I duct taped my boobs up for my wedding LOL

Amy said...

I'll let my sister know you're helping her cause! She called me AGAIN this morning reminding me I can vote EVERY.SINGLE.DAY (until Friday).

These people need LIVES!!

Unknown said...

Fine as long as you tell your date ahead of time to come with scissors, but that's kind of tipping your hand and creating an expectation I guess. Better no duct tape. Call me old fashioned.