Thursday, May 31, 2007

Buying time till I can write another post

*AHEM* I mean... a quality blog post for your reading enjoyment. Riiight.

So go here. And here. These are the "more" I promised. Have fun! And if you want, go here, too.

And? When the hang did life get so craaaazy? OK, it's always been that way, but I'm goin' nuts here! And of course, I'm entering the dreaded "report card vortex." It's gonna suck me under for a few weeks... But. BUT! There's something fun coming up this weekend that I'm looking forward to.... and that's all you're getting for now. Neener neener!

Details to follow. Maybe. ;-)

3 comments:

sarah cool said...

Hehehehehe!!! I KNOW why you are kind of excited!!

And I am so excited FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! I'll be giving some shout outs up to God in your honor, Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I don't know!? C'mon...telll!

Anonymous said...

Don't leave me in the dark here!!!!