Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Who needs sleep?

Well you're never gonna get it
Who needs sleep?
Tell me what's that for?


WAAAHHH! My sleeper is broken!!!

I've been flat on my back sick for the last three days, and pretty much all I've done is sleep (with the odd dragging of my sorry butt out of bed to check email/blogs or watch tv, but upright time has been limited). So now, I find it 3am, and I CAN'T SLEEP! Not even drugs are helping me now. Arg.

And I'm blogging about it, why? I dunno. I'm wide awake and I'm B-O-R-E-D.
I think I'll go back and stare at my ceiling some more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This past week I've decided to get up and start my day when this happens. -Even if it's at 3am. In the past I'd get up and do stuff for about an hour, then try to sleep again. But now I'm just getting up for good. If I need a nap later then so be it. -It's making for an interesting schedule ;)

Sorry you're not feeling well. Drink hot chocolate and make lots of soup. -Not because they'll make you better but just because they feel good when you're sick! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick - and you were having such a great start to the new teaching year... hope you keep getting better.

Queen Bee said...

Oh poor Hillary! Hope you feel better soon!! Then you can get some proper Zs. Or maybe znmsnm...

Anonymous said...

Awww! Feel Better Soon! And hopefully get some sleep!

nachtwache said...

Cold, flu or ? If you're bored and can't sleep, you must be on the mend. :)