Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Beware the wrath of Ms Hillary

Ooooh, my kids are SO getting a major lecture tomorrow. It's smack down time, baby. I will NOT be accepting the crap they're trying to pass off as work
A-N-Y-M-O-R-E.

They really need to know that you do NOT want your teacher feeling like they want to scratch their eyeballs out when they are reading (or trying to read) your work. I marked 6 assignments tonight -SIX! - where they weren't even writing on the LINES. No more.

"Do I look like a garbage can? I'm not accepting your garbage. Do it again."
Oh they are NOT going to like me.

Look out. It's report card time, and I'm GRUMPY.

RAR!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha..The scenario I picture is more like.
"Good morning class."
"Good morning Ms.Hillary. You look pretty today"
"Umm thanks..anyone want popcorn?"

Anyways, good luck with that..

Queen Bee said...

LOL at H&B ;)

Make them do it right, Ms. Hillary, don't accept junk!!

Anonymous said...

oh dear Ms Hillary!! I can see it now: it was a dark and stormy afternoon, and the papers were returned, slashed with dripping red ink...

But, yeah, you'd hope they could at least write on the lines!

Anonymous said...

buy them some unlined paper