Monday, September 22, 2008

The A-B-C's of Hil-la-ry

Another from the drafts folder. This one's ancient! It's from November 30, 2006. If I were writing it today, I'd add Trudy and Rebecca to (B) in an instant!

A - Available/Single? Both
B - Best Friend? Rachelle
C - Cake or Pie? Pie
D - Drink Of Choice? non-alcoholic - orange juice; alcoholic - Blue Hawaiians
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? my computer (how sad is that?)
F - Favorite Color? green and blue
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? worms - so long as they're still the gummy kind!
H - Hair Style? straight, shoulder length, no bangs. Been wanting to change that lately, so we'll see
I - Indulgence? chocolate!
J - January Or February? February - duh!
K - Kids & Their Names? My kids are my students right now - it'd take too long to list all of them!
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? God
M - Marriage Date? HA! Who knows! I'll let ya know!
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 sister, 1 brother, both younger
O - Oranges Or Apples? oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? None that I can think of!
Q - Favorite Quote? One of them... "God always gives the best to those who leave the choice to Him" --Jim Elliott
R - Reason to Smile? life!
S - Season? All of them! I can't choose!
T - Tag Three People? Nope - not gonna tag for this one. But feel free to use it if you want.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I once put a kitten in the fridge
V - Vegetable you don't like? Cauliflower
W - Worst Habit? Talking too much! :)
X - X-rays You've Had? hmm... chest, maybe, and teeth
Y - Your Favorite Food? Thai, Indian, Mexican. So, huh, anything spicy, apparently.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

1 comment:

sarah cool said...

Cauliflower?! Are you kidding me?! YUM!

I just bought a HUGE head of it last night to roast today! YUMMMM!!! I've been thinking about it all week! :)


Garlic Roasted Cauliflower

Ingredients:
1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
4 large cloves garlic, minced or pressed
2 Tbsp olive oil
generous sprinkle of salt and pepper
1 Tbsp chopped parsley

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 450 degrees
-In large nonstick baking pan, combine all ingredients except for parsley, and toss to combine well.
-Bake, tossing occasionally during baking, until lightly browned and softened, about 25-30 minutes.
-Remove from oven, toss with parsley and serve immediately.