Monday, October 16, 2006

It's a boy!

Kieran Josiah was born to Rachelle and Nathan on Saturday morning, 6 pounds, 1 ounce. He was born by (planned) C-section, which is how I knew that she was having har baby when I posted on Saturday. What I didn't know was how accurate I was. I began my post on Saturday at 6:20am. When I was talking to Rachelle this morning (the very best wake up call!), I asked her when Kieran was born. 8:23am. Minus two hours for the time difference, and I litterally was writing that as he was being born! Cool!

Woohoo! Two boys for Rachelle and Nathan!

4 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Congrats to your friends!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo. I suppose you are quite busy writing up a lesson plan for the new addition,ha,ha..

Paul said...

I think I met Rachelle once. Congratulations Rachelle and Nathan!

All these people having babies makes me think I'm going to have to visit again sooner than planned.

Paul.

Unknown said...

That is totally cool!