Thursday, January 12, 2006

National De-Lurking Week


Hey out there! According to Paper Napkin (and a WHOLE lot of other blogs out there!), this is National De-Lurking Week. Sign me up! (I know it's near the end of the week, but hey, for me, it's gonna last a week.) My site gets a good number of comments, and I appreciate them all! I'm always thrilled to see a new comment come into my inbox. But my stat counter tells me that there are lots more of you out there who are reading! Go on! Leave a comment! Say hello! It doesn't have to be witty, it doesn't have to be long. If a post makes you think of something, coment away! A blog is a conversation - I'd love to hear your end of it! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like thinking of a blog as a conversation. too often i feel like i'm talking to myself.

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hello. Non lurker here..
That natalie is always talking to herself isn't she, tee,hee..

Happy and Blue 2 said...

I went to natalie's site and I guess I lurked. In my defense it's really hard to leave her a comment because you have to register and stuff.
So hi to natalie and sorry for the lurking..

Hillary said...

H&B, you are definitely not a lurker! :P Every time you come to my site it's alike a comment-bomb goes off, I love it! :D Thanks for all your contributions to the conversation.

And hi, Natalie, nice to meet ya! Congrats on being the first to de-lurk! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey hillary, I guess I must confess to lurking...I love reading your blog! Thanks for the comment on my page!

leesepea said...

okay, so i'm late, but i'm un-lurking