Friday, April 08, 2005

Update

Yesterday I talked to the friend I was talking about in my "So Close" post, because I wanted to invite her to the Alpha Course my church is starting up next week. There have been SO many times I've been in church and have jsut thought, "ARG! If only she was here!" I want so badly for her to have the opportunity to keep seeking answers to the questions she's asking. I hope that someday soon she is going to be a part of God's family, and I can't wait!!!

Aaanyway... I called to invite her to Alpha. I told her what it was, and she was like, "YES! I want to go to that!" Unfortunately, she can't go to this course, but she told me to tell her as soon as there's another one starting up! (It's funny, even knowing what I know about where she's at, it STILL took me a while to get up the nerve to ask her. Sheesh!) As soon as what she's busy with now is done, we're SO there! :D WOOHOO!

No comments: