Friday, February 18, 2005

It's Hammer Time

Well, I set out tonight to set up my new entertinment unit. The TV I got for my birthday needed an appropriate home, and so did all the stuff in random corners and piles in my living room! So like a grown-up, off I went ot buy my first piece of new furniture... and like a grown up in the new millenium, I bought it online. It's a very nice addtion to my living room, I must say.

Even better is the fact that I put it all together with no problems at all - even with all those pre-drilled holes and strange hardware peices that look like they're leftovers from when ET's spaceship crashed and weird picture directions and everything. There are a whole lot of parts left over, though... I'm just gonna assume they gave me extra! ;)

Here's the progression of my TV situation, from "Redneck setup" to "What the heck am I going to put this giant thing on" to "Yay! A real live grown-up living room!"


If your working TV sits on top of your broken TV, you might be a redneck!......Where the heck am I gonna put this thing?

YAY for new furniture............and a nice tidy living room

1 comment:

Abi said...

It looks great, they send the extra parts to make you wonder if it will fall apart at any moment just to put excitement in your life, they are always thinking of the customer these days!